Friday 17 April 2020

CCR blog

This blog is mainly about, the CCR about the short film I just shot called mutant. This was just the first few minutes of a horror film. CCR basically stands for Creative Critical Reflection. That is basically four questions we have to answer when were finished with projects like this. But, this CCR was different from the other ones I usually would've done. For this one, we had to set it up as if it was an interview. An we were the ones being interviewed by either someone else or ourselves. In my case I dressed up as another person and interviewed myself. I shot all of this in front of my closet doors. An I recorded it using my mom's phone because it had better quality.

At first I thought that I was going to have to continuously change back in forth between outfits for each scene. But instead, I planned out the whole conversation between me and myself. An I did all my scenes as the reporter one time and the same thing for myself. The only time I had to shoot extra stuff was when I realized I finished and only had 5 min. For props I used wigs, and pantsuit, stools, and talk show mugs that said "The Sellen Show". After I thought I wasn't going
to enjoy filming it but I actually did. The hard part was editing because, most video editors that took file wanted money or left a watermark. So instead of having to pay and seeing a watermark appear, I just screen recorded the video. After this I had to download and convert it about hundred times just so I could put it on the google slide. After that I embedded the slide into this blog. But overall it was very interesting experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. In film, audience consump...