Thursday 20 February 2020

Filming blog

Filming was done on Tuesday, February 18 after school at Nagual’s house. Since I’d need to go home on the bus in order to get there I had originally arranged a ride. That ride was supposed to be my dad he had cancelled. He had cancel because there was no one to watch my baby brother. By that time all the rest my members had already left or we’re going in opposite directions. Since my bus is the first round, it was too late to take the bus home. since I was unable to attend filming they just had to work around my part. In mean time, In decided to look up royalty free music that could be used as background music. The music I was looking had to go in correspondence with the genre of the film. That being horror, so the music had to be eerie, dark, and mysterious.

It turns out that the problems wasn’t finding royalty free music. The problem was, finding free royalty free music. Many of the sites that I found, wanted me to start a free trial. There, were some free sites as well, but didn't have a wide range of songs for horror movies. That was until I found a website called FS STUDIOS, they mainly showcase horror background music. I had to find at least 5 songs for different parts of the movie. For when the beginning starts with the jogging scene. The killing scene and the anticipation of that scene. Lastly, the ending of the film, the music used there wound have to be high pitched since it still the climax of the film. So far I’ve found sounds for all the scenes but the opening jogging scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. In film, audience consump...