Monday 9 March 2020

Re- filming blog

For this blog I mainly talking about the refilming process. A lot of the clips were refilled due to things like the difference in some shots or the quality. The first that was re-filmed was the tracking shot. The first time I did it on a skateboard, this time it was done with a car. After that was the breaking and door closing scene. In this, I was just talking with everyone else until we heard glass break. After that, I mentioned that the door was open and went to close it. The next scene that was refilmed was carla’s running out the house shot. I basically stood outside behind the radiator and gave  the signal for she should start running. That part was re-filmed at two different times of the day.

During this filming session all the shots that were needed were done. When it the starting to later, even though it was just seven the sun had completely went away. An the scenes were where the wolf attacks Carla. Due to it being dark outside, I had to hold the phone flashlight right by the camera. An this same step had to be repeated for when I was recording Steven. In order to get to Naguals house to film, I basically had to do the same thing as last time. That was finding Mr. Rodriguez and getting a bus pass. But this time it was a lot harder because I couldn’t actually get a pass. So, before the bell rang, he had to come talk to the bus driver. Overall it was a good re-filming experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. In film, audience consump...