Tuesday 8 October 2019

Introductory

Hello, my name is Safia. I'm in the 10th grade at Fort Lauderdale High School, and you will be getting to know me. I like movies and tv shows more than most people. My hobby changes almost everyday and I really like hair and clothes. More specifically I like taking care of hair and putting pieces of clothes I think would look nice together. That's just a little about me. For this blog, I will mainly be sharing with guys about my process in different projects in Aice media studies. Whether it’s the commercial project, music video, or movie; I’ll be making sure to keep you guys updated.

I will probably be blogging two or three times a week. It depends on what I do in contribution to my project. Which at the moment is a Nike commercial. Throughout this project, you will see that I have similar posts with three other individuals. The reason for that is, those are the people I will collaborating with to make the commercial. That’s all I can tell for now, til next time, Safia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. In film, audience consump...