Wednesday 26 February 2020

Filming Blog

I got film on February 26, 2020 with my other group mates Nagual and Carla at Nagual's house. I originally didn't have a way to get there, so decided to take Nagual's bus with her to her house. In order to take her bus I had to get a bus pass from either the vice principal or principal. I ended up getting a pass from the vice principal, Mr. Rodriguez. Once I got to Nagual’s house I had to change my clothes and redo my hair for filming. By that time everyone had showed up so I went straight into filming. The first thing I did was the tracking shot of carla running. The original problem shot was that it was to shaking so, we decided to use a skateboard. So basically I was on the skateboard recording and was being held and pushed by Nagual. On like the sixth try I eventually got a good shot.
The only problem I probably faced was when I fell on the skateboard. The next scene that I had to do was where I greet Carla inside the house. That part was fairly easy because all I had to say was “Hey” and “I know” in a surprising manner. After that, I had makeup put on me to look like I was just attacked by a wolf. I had to put makeup because, this was the scene where the bodies are found. For fake blood we used barbecue sauce and ketchup mixed with water. After that, I put a lot on my face, so there could be a shot of the blood dripping. I ended switching positions so instead of being the body that lays upward I was downward. Since the sun was down by that time, all that was left for me to record was Carla running and her reaction to the bodies. Both shots were easy to film because there wasn’t much movement needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

In relation to the media area you have studied, discuss the ways audience consumption has changed over time. In film, audience consump...